Thank you for participating in the 2017 Jackson County Rose Parade!!
This year’s event takes place on Sunday, June 4, 2017. The Parade Route is the same as last year. Reference the parade route link above. This email is to confirm your participation in the parade and inform you of the rules everyone must abide by for the safety of our participants and the spectators on the day of the parade.
1. Cooperate and follow Parade Official’s instructions for staging and de-staging. Parade Officials will be wearing a red shirt that says “Volunteer”.
2. Maintain a pace compatible with the overall pace of the parade. Please keep those in front and behind in your vision at all times.
3. Make sure vehicles/equipment you may be driving/using are safe and in reliable work order.
4. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES before and/or during the parade.
5. Click on the link above for a complete set of Parade Rules. Please read through them thoroughly!
The Rose Parade COMMAND POST will be located in the County Building parking lot between Wesley and Franklin, next to Kelly, Kelly, Kelly Law Offices. (Red Building)
The following is your staging and de-staging information.
Entry Name: Knights of Columbus Assembly # 2186
Contact: Al Cielen
Division 2, Entry # 24,
Starting Location 857 ft for an entry length of 35 ft
Click image to enlarge.